The goal of the St. Mary PTO is to promote a spirit of cooperation among the parents, the teachers and the staff of the school. The PTO enhances the quality of education for St. Mary children through the work they perform throughout the school community.
Currently, the PTO manages more than 30 committees whose responsibilities range from Room Mothers to Hospitality. The St. Mary community is a special place to work, play, and learn due to the many efforts of its PTO.
School Office & Wednesday E-News Archive 2017-2018 School Year:
PTO Operating Information
- PTO Officers 2017-2018
- Volunteer Job Descriptions
- PTO Bylaws
- 2017-2018 Committee Chairpersons
- Committee Chair Guidelines
- PTO Payment Request Form
- PTO Money Deposit Form
- St. Mary Meeting Minutes Template in pdf
- St. Mary Meeting Minutes Template in Word
Fundraisers – Click on the item to learn more….
- Grocery Program Information
- Register your Kroger PLUS card today and earn $$ for St. Mary School
- FAQ about Remke Grocery Program
- Show your St. Mary School pride with a car magnet. Only $5 – purchase in the school office.