Classroom teachers at St. Mary School are dedicated to the care and education of the whole child. The classroom teaching experience of our faculty averages 20 years and 35 percent of our teachers hold Master’s Degrees or post-graduate credits. Every teacher is certified through the State of Ohio. All Religion teachers are certified catechists with the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Our teachers work closely with the Principal and specialists to develop the full potential of each child.
- Grade K-8 Parish school founded in 1908.
- Three time recipient of the National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence
- St Mary School Principal, Marianne Rosemond, 2014 NCEA Distinguished Principal
- Enrollment: 475 students
- Student-teacher ratio 17:1 Kindergarten 15:1
- Total Staff: 46 / Classroom Teachers: 18
- Specialists: 11: Algebra, Art, Computer Technology, Math Enrichment, Library, Music, Physical Education, Remedial Mathematics/Reading, Spanish)
- Teacher Aides: 10
- School Psychologist: 1
- Speech Pathologist: 1
- Intervention Specialist: 1
- School Nurse: 1
- Administrative Staff: 3
- Before/After-School Program (533-5520)
- CYO Sports, Scouts, and array of extra-curricular programs
- Bus service available through Cincinnati Public and Forest Hills School Districts
- School Motto: “Love Spoken Here
Primary – Kindergarten-Grade 3
Students develop a love of learning and important life skills…..
- Broad curriculum including Spanish, Computers, Art, Music, & Physical Education
- Field Trips
- All-School Assemblies
- Christmas Performances
Intermediate – Grades 4-5
Students progress in their academic and spiritual growth…..
- Technology is used regularly to enhance the learning experience
- Service roles in the church as alter servers and in music ministry
- Foreign Exchange program
- Jr. Theater Program
Junior High – Grades 6-8
Students mature into young adults guided by our Catholic faith ready for the challenges of High School……
- Leadership roles in Student Council and in Community & School Service projects
- Strong academics that include High School Algebra and Spanish Prep
- Fine Art and Physical Education Elective program that offers unique learning opportunities.
- Theater Program
- Students routinely accepted into their first choice High School