The SMS Annual Fund Program supports the day-to-day operating cost of running our school that tuition and parish subsidy cannot cover. Tuition alone only provides for 60% of the operating budget. Parish subsidy, state reimbursement, interest income and the annual fund make up the remaining 40%. The Annual Fund helps to bridge this gap not covered by tuition and allows us to:
- expand services and opportunities for our students
- continue and improve our highly recognized academic programs
- help to retain our outstanding and dedicated faculty
- build a reserve for special projects
Every contribution, whatever its size, plays an important role in keeping St. Mary School one of the top Catholic grade school in our city. The success of the Annual Fund depends on the involvement of the entire SMS family. Annual Fund gifts are generally unrestricted and used to meet the most pressing needs of the school.
For more information call Beth Mock 321-0703 (ext. 9005) or e-mail email@example.com.
Donor Recognition Opportunities
|Bell Tower level||$2,500 and above||
1908 Society – Established to recognize donors who support the Annual Fund at the leadership level of $500 or more. Members of the 1908 Society will be recognized.
|Grotto level||$1,000 – $2,499|
|Seton level||$500 – $999|
$250 – $499
$100 – $249
$1 – $99
Ways to Give
- Send your gift today to:
St. Mary School Office
2845 Erie Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45208
- Make an online donation via WeShare
- Corporate matching Gift Programs*
(View a list of Companies with Gift Programs for Elementary Schools here.)
- Giving Stock
*Please contact Beth Mock in the school office to arrange for special gifts at 321-0703 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make all checks payable to St. Mary School.
- All gifts are tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations
- SMS Annual Fund Year ends June 30.